Hopefully, this link works: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8EctG7Fs1csjI
I finally was able to sit down and put some pictures together on Shutterfly. Golly, does that take some time. Anywho, I figured it was easier to do it that way rather then one by one on here. So I have pics from the day we said goodbye to my family, our flight (yeah, we look terrible), Easter, and our house.
I had captions underneath the pictures, but I'm not sure where they went. Anywho, the pictures of the kids sleeping in the stollers, thats when we were waiting to get on our last leg of our flights. It was about 3 am so, the picture after the kids, is tired looking John and Tamsen. I tried to keep my eyes open, but it was almost impossible, haha! We tried the picture 3x, but by the last time, I said forget it! The pic of all 4 is when we finally landed in Japan and the HUGE plane, was our plane that we took here.
Cherry blossoms are very big here, esp this time of year. They are starting to fall now. Its kinda like fall time up north--get to enjoy the color of the leaves just for a month or so, then they all fall down unfortunately.
We had Easter here at our house. I usally make the kids basket, but with all that has gone on, I decided to buy already make baskets this year. Not a fan of doing that, but oh well. Once the kids found their baskets and ate half their candy, we lounged for a good portion of the day! I got to watch Sound of Music and think of my Omi (grandma in German) at the same time, so that was nice! That was her favorite movie. Later on in the day, we had Johns boss over for a nice ham dinner. It was sooo good! I can't wait for left overs tonight!!
Next is our house. Like I mentioned in my last note, we have neighbors all around us, but its kinda hard to see in the pictures. Our house is VERY white inside. I actually met our one neigbor today and she had her house soooo nicely painted. I know I said I wouldn't paint, but maybe just the downstairs I will. 3 years is a long time to look at white walls. Anywho, you can see our renta furniture in a all the pics. Its not bad, but the couch/chairs are very old to me. Ahh well, they are not ours I guess.
Going upstairs, you can see the rubber on the stairs to prevent falls as they told us. Anywho, the kids rooms are the same. If you look real closely, you can see Mayla sleeping in her bed. They both have tons of closest space in their rooms. Our rooms isn't huge, but at least I know all our furniture will fit, so thats a good thing. Our walk in closest and bath are in the same neck of the woods. Lots of room in that closet for sure!!!
So thats about it with pictures for now!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment